Sunday 25 September 2011

The Carebear Files - Incursions

As I write this I am sitting in a fleet waiting to finish forming up to run some assualt sites. Incursions are the latest way to generate a lot of ISK quickly in a PvE environment. Many people have said that the Incursions are the closet thing to PvP that is not actually PvP, unless it is a live event & there is a dev controlling the Sansha mothership. Now I have only very recently started to run Incursions & up until this point I have only ran vanguard sites but from what I have experienced they are a lot of fun & a great way to make ISK. (I'll have my Loki & Vindicator very soon) I am currently fufilling the role of sniper in the fleet having set the Machariel up for this role with the following fit:


[Machariel, Sniper]

7x 1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I (Republic Fleet Depleted Uranium L)
Drone Link Augmentor I

Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
2x Sensor Booster II (Targeting Range)
2x Optical Tracking Computer I (Optimal Range)

Damage Control II
2x Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Core C-Type Armor Explosive Hardener
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
2x Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer

Large Anti-Kinetic Pump I
Large Anti-Thermic Pump I
Large Trimark Armor Pump I

5x Medium Armor Maintenance Bot I
5x Valkyrie II
5x Warrior II

I am currently training for T2 guns & tracking computers but this fit will do until I have them. I'm thinking of just getting two faction tracking computers but I'll see how much ISK I make by the end of tonight. Brb running the sites.

So since I last stopped writing this post I have been in two fleets one for running Assaults & one for running Vanguards. Both where fun & made me some decent ISK for very little work it has to be said just follow the tags lock fire BOOM. The Logistics pilots in both fleets where excellent I had full rom agrro a couple of times & I was lucky if I even went below 85% armour. As I write this section again I am waiting for another Assault fleet to ready up the waiting times to get Assault fleets together is a little longer but the payout is double that of Vangaurds. I think that everyone should try out Incursions at somepoint as they are great fun & the ISK you can make is good too

Keep Tanking & Ganking

WatsonMayte

No comments:

Post a Comment