Saturday 31 December 2011

Null Sec - Move

So I decided that high sec was no longer for me & that I needed to either go to low sec or null sec. As you can probably guess from the title I chose the latter or rather the latter just kind of happened. I went to the in game recruitment channel & posted what I was & the kind of corp I was looking for. I spoke to a few people but the only corp that looked remotely interesting was U-208, they were a member of Rote Kapelle Alliance who are better known for their pilot skill over gang size mentality. As I was looking for small to medium size gang PvP, I  had no hesitations in joining their ranks.

Moving in EVE is always a pain in the arse but moving to null sec is even worse. It is especially difficult when you can't fly a carrier. So after moving all my assets with my freighter alt, I contracted black frog logistics my ships to be taken down & a day or so later had all my stuff where I needed it or rather most of my stuff. I should point out that during the moving of my stuff with the freighter RED.Overlord tried to & failed miserably to kill my freighter better luck next time guys. So as it stands just now in my hangar I have:


  • 1 x 650mm Arty Cane 
  • 1 x 720mm Arty Cane 
  • 2 x Welp Cane 
  • 1 x Armour Dual Web Cane
  • 1 x Loki 
  • 1 x Arty Nado
  • 1 x Dramiel
  • 1 x Cynabal
  • 1 x Vagabond
  • 1 x Stiletto 
  • 1 x  unfit Wolf 
I still need to add a few ships to this before I feel that I will have a competent hanger & I am planning on getting  Recon & Logistics to 5 so I can add them to my hanger. I am currently training for Interdictors then Heavy Interdictors. Once I am able to competently field all of those ships I think I shall have an optimal hanger for any fleet that is presented to me.


Keep Tanking & Ganking

WatsonMayte

No comments:

Post a Comment