Thursday 25 August 2011

Ship Inventory


As I was cleared for docking into Caldari Navy Logistic Support station in Sobaseki my neo com flashed. It was that inbred pompous twat of a hanger manager wanting to see me about my ship inventory. Some garbage about me having to sign it off as correct. All seemed a bit fishy to me& being a merc there is a lot of guys who wouldn't mind setting me up if you know what I mean. So I get docked up & out of the pod the only thing I want to do is get a shower but this jobs worth is desperate for me to sign this off. He thrusts a data pad into my hands so I start to scan down it I realise I have a lot of ships just waiting to get into some Pew Pew with. All the ships were colour coded to do with T1, T2 & Faction ships as if I didn't know what my ships where.

To/ WatsonMayte here is a list of your ship types in our hangers as per required by Article 3 sub-section C of our docking rights.

[Frigate Class Hulls] 
Rifter x 3
Imicus
Kitsune
Buzzard
Manticore x 2
Hyena
Stiletto
Dramiel
Zephyr

[Cruiser Class Hulls]
Rupture x 2
Stabber x 2
Stabber Fleet Issue
Cynabal

[Battlecruiser Class Hulls]
Hurricane x 2
Ferox
Drake (ratting fit)

[Battleship Class Hulls]
Typhoon
Tempest

This guy doesn't seem to be going away & he has this look like he is desperate to ask something. So I say to him "do you need ot want something?" He looks startled by how brash I am but I really don't care I can't be arsed with him today. He says he was just wondering about the pirate ships that I have as they are frowned upon by such good stations such as the Cal Navy provide simpletons like myself. I just told him that I have pirate contacts & we were to leave it at that.

So basically I am going to talk about these ships & what I use them for & how I fit them & how some of my corp mates fit & fly them in up coming blog posts hopefully with a small story like the one above.

P.S The stories may suck to begin with but I'll stick with them unless people really hate them so let me know what you think.







No comments:

Post a Comment